At BlueBell Discovery, we are passionate about creating IT systems that are effective, reliable and truly makes everyday life easier for users! Thus, over the years, we have been delighting clients from a wide range of industries with our integrated solutions, which have played a key part in driving productivity improvements, enhancing customer experience and catalysing business growth for them. Some of our key products which have made life easier for clients and end users include our Media and Queue Systems, Self-Service Payment Systems, Self-Service Registration Systems etc.
We value teamwork above individual glory, we favour ability over experience and degrees, and as a Singapore IT company that delivers results, we cherish a great can-do attitude over all else!
We’re looking for a Project and Support Engineer to be the go-to professional trusted and relied upon to provide IT system support and to resolve system issues.
If you are looking for:
- a key role in system support;
- an opportunity to learn and contribute in a challenging and dynamic environment; and
- the satisfaction that comes with keeping systems in tip top condition,
read on, as this is the opportunity you’re looking for!
What You’ll Learn
At BlueBell Discovery, with the right attitude, you will have an exponential learning curve.
Some things you will learn:
- Integrate equipment
- Configure system and network
- Diagnose system issues
- Apply targeted and effective system fixes
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Be a better team player
- Industry insights on trends and requirements
- Be a key personnel in system development and on-going usability
- Co-ordinate project activities and monitor project progress
- Assemble and test equipment and systems
- Install and commission systems
- Conduct user training
- Manage and resolve issues
- Conduct routine maintenance
- Help clients resolve system-related issues
- Fresh graduates or experienced engineers who are constantly seeking challenges
- Diploma or NITEC in any of the following: Information Technology, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any other related disciplines
- Experience or knowledge in networking equipment configuration and design, setup and deployment
- Knowledge in using AutoCAD or any 2D or 3D technical designing tool is a plus
- Singaporeans and Singapore PR only
What we’re looking for in you:
- Enjoy Project and Support work and are constantly seeking improvements in work processes, to make life easier for people
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills; able to break down a complex problem into manageable modules
- Strong attention to details
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
So, if you think you fit the bill and you are looking for a career in project support, drop everything and apply now!