aCommerce is the leading end-to-end eCommerce enabler in S.E.Asia, delivering customized eCommerce solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever.
Founded in June 2013, aCommerce now has multiple offices and fulfillment centers in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines. We provide world-class end-to-end ecommerce solutions to bring brands into online retail.
Duties and responsibilities
• Supporting the production leaders in various aspect of images & content creation for assigned projects.
• Assist the photographer during photo shooting (product preparation, positioning items on set, images renaming).
• Coordinate with Operations and Studios to run photo session on time.
• Liaise with other departments when necessary.
• Ensure schedule is followed, maintain the lead time and ensure dead line are met.
• Communicate on progress and escalate pain point to production leaders.
● Diploma/degree in related field preferred
● Previous experience as a studio assistant, stylist assistant or photography assistant
● Strong attention to detail and able to meet schedule inputs
● Ability to communicate effectively in English.
● Self-motivated personality able to respond to a brief and propose new idea
● Great team player
● Ability to work in a growing fast paced under tight-timeline