- Blk J
- Social Media Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 4 Months
- Geylang, Kallang, Singapore
- Allowance /
- $600 - 800 monthly
- Advertising / Media
- Company Profile
An independent creative agency that exists to make brands famous. Mostly with tech, sometimes with film, sometimes with whatever, but never with advertising. People hate advertising.
We love people.
Check us out here: https://www.blkj.agency
Stalk us on IG: @weareblkj
- Job Description
We are currently adding members to an agile, multi-disciplinary content team tasked with quickly and efficiently planning, producing and publishing content designed to facilitate positive social media engagement between brands and their guests. The social media content team is dedicated to increasing speed of execution for digital content creation, stewarding our client’s social media voice, and creating social engagement opportunities around tent-pole brand & moments.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to work with the Social Media Manager on day-to-day operations of our client-facing social content team. This team is responsible for supporting our clients with management of social brand channels, with responsibilities including editorial prioritization, calendaring, copywriting, publishing and analytics. The selected candidate will support the BLKJ social team in managing a global and exciting airline brand. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital and social communications and a curiosity for travel.
You will be responsible for helping to make the brand’s digital and social presence best-in-class in their competitive space in terms of reputation, growth, engagement, innovation and quality.
Content Strategy & Development
- Creation and management of digital / social content calendars
- Coordination with copywriter for concepting, copywriting, content planning, etc.
- Rich media asset management
- Create, manage, and optimize content plans for media moments and ad-hoc content needs
- Supports and collaborates with Social Media Manager
- Daily management of social properties: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Crisis communications escalation and recommendations – analysis, copywriting, response strategy, monitoring, and reporting
- Monitor and moderate incoming and outgoing social activity on owned channels
- Provide daily customer service and/or escalation as needed and assist in reporting.
- Track platform updates, tools, and new products & services
- Collaborate with insights & analytics team on performance reports, ad-hoc reports, hashtag strategies, social listening conversations, etc.
- Social conversation tracking and top-level mention reports
- Content analysis and learnings
- Participate in campaign planning brainstorms
- Collaborate with creative team throughout content development
- Collaborate with account copywriter for daily content needs
- Communications, Marketing, Business majors preferred
- Strong command and knowledge of major and emerging social media platforms
- Extremely organized and resourceful
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, prioritize multiple simultaneous deliverables
- Must be a team player and exhibit a high-level of personal responsibility, commitment, and accountability
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure, stay level-headed, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Client Communication Skills