BlackStorm Consulting is a Singapore-based business scaler that specialises in corporate strategy, profit management and market entry in Southeast Asia. We scale businesses through closing up strategic gaps that hinder companies from reaching their potential. Our clients and connections are internationally present and range from small and medium sized businesses, MNCs, to government agencies.
We are looking for intern(s) to join the team. The ideal candidate should be analytical, proactive, equipped with a good attitude and willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will support the team with market research, marketing and developing the business of our client who is in the EdTech space. In this role, the candidate will build a foundation on business development for a newly established EdTech start-up and have the opportunities to engage partners in the Asia region. The intern will be mainly seconded to the EdTech startup while working closely with BlackStorm Consulting team.
A friendly disposition and a sense of curiosity will be essential. Having a strong interest and background in digital marketing and video editing will be a plus. The position will be based in Singapore.
Duties included but not limited:
- Assist in researching, strategising, analysing, planning, executing and optimising marketing content with the aim to increase awareness of the EdTech start-up to their target markets
- Generate new ideas and explore new ways to identify new channels to reach the target markets
- Improvise SEO marketing of the platform through content creation for both the platform and social media channels
- Support in building relationships with current and potential partners, and clients
- Performance tracking for marketing activities such as analysing and monitoring the metrics and statistics of various channels
- Support in basic video editing and content creation
Requirements included but not limited to:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing, Communications & Media Management, Communication Design, Digital Film or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in written and verbal English
- Highly competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen, proactive, analytical, meticulous, and willing to learn
- Having the ability to use basic design and video editing tools such as Canva, iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent tools will be a plus