Bizlink Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the disadvantaged individuals, in particular persons with disabilities, through training and employment in Singapore. Bizlink is a registered charity with the office of the Commissioner of Charities and is conferred the status of the Institution of Public Character (IPC).
Our vision is to be at the forefront in the provision of employment support to enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities and the disadvantaged and empower them to lead fulfilling lives. We wish to empower persons with disabilities and the disadvantaged in achieving independence, dignity and inclusion into the society through training and employment.
- Assist in communicating and maintaining supplier relationships, which includes negotiation
- Project and Logistic Coordination
- To assist in planning of marketing and promotional materials
- Help raise awareness of campaigns using the various social media platforms
- Assist in managing and maintaining online sales platforms
- Assist in communicating and maintaining existing customer relationships
- To work alongside with our beneficiaries and assist in production coordination
- Any other duties that may be assigned by supervisor
- Monday – Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Allowance is provided for overtime after working hours.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and in teams
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Bizlink Centre Singapore
Sales & Marketing Intern (Creative, eCommerce and Marketing)
Marketing / Public Relations