Bizlink Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the disadvantaged individuals, in particular persons with disabilities, through training and employment in Singapore. Bizlink is a registered charity with the office of the Commissioner of Charities and is conferred the status of the Institution of Public Character (IPC).
- Data entry into accounting system
- Processing and recording transactions
- Assists with fact-checking
- Provide general accounting support
- Help with accounts receivable management
- Any Other duties that may be assigned by supervisor