Biofourmis is a global health IT start-up that focuses on personalized care and therapies using digital therapeutics. Our company's platform uses artificial intelligence to integrate and analyse continuous physiology data from clinical grade wearables and to detect personalized patterns that can predict a patient's health deterioration, enabling medical professionals to intervene days before a critical event.
- Being attached through buddy system and shadow a colleague within the team on the day-to-day operational handling.
- "Hands-on" exposure and experience using in-house software systems, before starting to engage in internal liaisons with relevant parties.
- Ensuring proper housekeeping of storage and accountability of inventories.
- Record documentation with high accuracy and precision
- Proficient in MS office
- Pursuing Diploma in logistics related field