We are a private equity firm based in Singapore, established in 2015, by a group of lifestyle enthusiasts. Focused on investing and developing modern and exciting lifestyle concepts, we work in close collaboration to transform the lifestyle landscape. Our committed team recognizes potential investment opportunities, applies an extensive knowledge of local consumer markets and experience, and ensures maximum value creation.
With an aim to accelerate business growth and to develop exciting lifestyle concepts catering to varied target markets, we welcome new partnerships and opportunities to generate mutually beneficial relationships.
- Work closely with the team to identify exciting new projects and investments.
- Run due diligence and financial inputs on projects, and to recommend if they are feasible and aligned to the company's direction.
- Financial forecasting and budgeting for new and existing business entities.
- Designing and developing process framework and output of market analysis.
- Learn, understand and be proficient from an investment perspective with regards to the lifestyle and F&B sector in Singapore.
- Preparation of investment and marketing decks
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Must possess effective oral and written communication skill.
- Dynamic and able to offer a fresh view perspective.
- Intermediate computer skill (MS Office - PowerPoint and Excel).
- Minimum internship period would be for 3 months.
- Excellent performers would be considered for a full-time role in the company.