Big 3 Media is a creative video production house based in Singapore that specialises in creative storytelling. Since 2008, we have ventured beyond the beaten paths to craft uniquely artful stories. We put ourselves in the shoes of our clients, target audience, and the characters of our story, to see the world through a myriad of perspectives.
Big 3 Media has grown exponentially over the years. Not only do we have a sizeable team of committed and talented individuals and an ever-expanding clientele, but we have also extended our area of expertise, in the forms of new products and services, with the acquisition of new technology and partnership with our sister organisations.
Holding true to our Big 3 core values of being Creative, Empathetic and Better, we never stop seeking improvement, experience, and knowledge in the creative process, constantly pushing ourselves to so that you will see the bigger picture.
- Keep our internal database and HRMS up to date
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks (i.e. LinkedIn, CultJobs, Internsg, StartupJobs, Jobstreet)
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Maintaining welfare and leave administration
- Provide general office administrative function (eg, purchasing of equipment, inventories)
- Process employment paperwork (i.e. submission of NS claims, preparation of submission of CPF)
- Organize and schedule company-wide activities
- Other HR administrative duties assigned by the supervisor
- A Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business or Management or equivalent
- Keen on learning more about what HR entails
- Preferably someone who is keen on pursuing HR as a career
- Ready to "get your hands dirty" with HR practices
- Adaptable, vibrant, dynamic and approachable
- Committed to offering top-notch administrative services