BeLive Technology (BeLive) is one of Asia's leading live streaming technology companies. Incorporated in 2014, BeLive has since powered over 55 million live streaming hours to global brands such as Rakuten, Bukalapak, Samsung, L'Oreal, M1 Ltd, and Suntec City. The company's products help businesses easily integrate live streaming features in any website or app, enabling them to drive conversions and engagement with live streaming - the fastest growing video medium in the world.
Their current solutions include live commerce functionalities and interactive live video features such as live trivia and live polling.
The day-to-day activities:
- Actively prospect via cold outreach, marketing lead follow-up, professional relationships to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations
- Work closely with Business Development team to ensure successful closure of the sales process
- Effectively and independently deliver BeLive’s value proposition, including technical value proposition, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of BeLive’s product catalog
- Use BeLive’s products to demonstrate our product capabilities to potential clients
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the organization
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product and competitor landscapes
- Assist the Business Development team in qualifying potential customers
The must haves:
- Experience selling software products and solutions to C and VP level marketing and sales professionals preferred.
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota in a software or SaaS company, including a proven track record of new business sales.
- Strong cold calling skills; you should be comfortable calling directly into an organisation and seeking out decision-makers for our products and services.
- Relevant sales experience in the last two years in email (preferred), marketing automation, business, CRM or related software.
- Enjoys working in a structured, targeted environment to challenging KPIs.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change, think strategically, and make complex decisions.
- Confidence presenting to large groups of people.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills to evaluate markets and understand customer requirements.
Remuneration paid in RM2500 - RM3500
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.