BeFound is one of Singapore's pioneering brands that offers personalised skincare and makeup programs to guide individuals on their unique beauty journey.
Our vision is to accelerate the accessibility of beauty to the world by equipping individuals with the knowledge to understand the suitability of ingredients on their skin.
And we have a larger vision in mind—to bring this journey of self-discovery, empowerment and knowledge to every corner of the world. We're not just a company; we're a movement.
At BeFound, we champion a culture of open communication, honour, and unity. We constantly step out of our comfort zones to take on new challenges while remaining grounded in the values of BeFound.
With our big dreams and world mission in mind, we're looking for like-minded and growth-oriented individuals to join our team—people who are passionate, bold, and know how to have fun!
As the Management Intern you will play a pivotal role in building and nurturing Singapore's premier beauty community. You will be responsible for creating a welcoming and engaging environment for beauty enthusiasts, influencers, and customers alike. Your primary focus will be to foster meaningful connections, moderate discussions, and facilitate knowledge sharing to ensure the community's growth and success.
- Support in marketing initiatives and platforms such as CRM, social media content
- Support in business operations processes such as client relations and other internal administrative
- Support skincare consultants during consultations and update client’s progress on database
- Support in planning and executing community engagement events
- Opportunity to convert to a full time role
- Major in business or related courses is preferred
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Able to work on Saturdays, 5 days work week (Tues-Saturdays)
Related Job Searches:
Management Intern - Marketing and Client Relations Ops