Since 1933, Bee Cheng Hiang has promoted Singapore food culture by introducing Bakkwa (barbecued meat) to the nation and countries across the globe. We are a heritage awarded brand and one of the iconic representation of Singapore
As a market leader in the barbecued meat industry, Bee Cheng Hiang’s business has been growing rapidly for the past decade. Today, with more than 370 Outlets in 13 territories, we are committed to our mission to be the best at helping people to experience and share enjoyable moments in everyday life.
We firmly believe that the success of our organization depends critically on the people. In this constantly evolving industry, we take a serious and proactive stand in the development of high caliber individuals to become aspiring future leaders for our organisation.
With this foresight in mind, we welcome zealous and highly driven individuals who are committed to build an outstanding career in this industry to participate in our internship programme!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
- DISCOVER THE HIDDEN GEM IN YOU...make the most out of your individuality and raw talent. It is going to be a lively, demanding and fruitful journey of learning, experience and self-discovery.
- ENJOY WORK…mingle within our young, fun and friendly environment where we believe in working and playing hard!
- EXPLORE THE BUSINESS WORLD... learn about our exciting business model and experience what it is like to work in a fast-paced and rewarding company in a competitive industry.
- ACQUIRING VALUABLE SKILLSETS AND VALUES... work closely with our management team, pick up and hone your communicational, strategic thinking, creativity, solutions-focus and leadership skills. Gain valuable insights to what it takes to be a future aspiring leader through our very own ‘'BCH Management Philosophy’’!
- MENTORSHIP…receive support from our experienced Operations Manager who will play the role of a mentor to guide you.
Marketing and Operations Intern
You’ll be working alongside with our experienced Operations senior staff as an understudy; to complete a variety of tasks and may also work on several projects simultaneously:
- Consumer Marketing Insights - Working closely with consumers, analyzing their behavior and identifying issues and opportunities for the business
- Brand - Working with internal teams and external creative agencies on brand strategy or brand activation
- Media - Identifying the right brand investments into the right communication channels and optimizing the portfolio mix
- Providing administrative support to Operations Team whenever necessary
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required (both written and spoken)
- Enthusiastic and possess Strong Passion in retail industries
- Dynamic with strong sense of career
- Innovative and open-minded
- Constructive and curious
- Energetic and proactive
- Goal-oriented and customer-focused
- Great Drive with good EQ
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Full-time positions may be offered to selected interns at the end of the internship.