Bare International is a US based, global customer experience consulting firm with 35 years’ experience. The company set the industry standard as the largest independent provider of customer experience research. Bare International has a global coverage with 13 Locations around the world. Our vision is to "inspire excellence" by delivering actionable insights to our clients which strategically impact the improvement of their customer experience.
We are seeking talented, educated, resourceful and passionate associates to join our fast growing team and grow with us. We welcome dedicated, independent thinkers with multilingual capabilities and excellent problem-solving skills.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Key Account Executive – Singapore
The position is available for Singapore Nationals Only.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
1. Evaluator Recruitment & Management (10% of your time)
- Recruit Evaluators through various channels
- Ability to access networks for recruitment in Singapore
- Manage evaluators and revert to their queries within 1 business day
2. Evaluator Training (15% of your time)
- Brief, train, engage & reactivate Evaluators
3. Scheduling of Evaluations & Project Management (40% of your time)
- Ensure 100% completion of project & evaluations
- Add required Evaluations on the job board, follow weekly calendar for assigning & scheduling Evaluations
- Assign the shop to the appropriate Evaluators
- Constant and prompt communication (email or telephonic) with Evaluators
- Coordinate with Quality Control team in India & resolve disputed reports
4. Client Management (20% of your time)
- Coordinate and update Clients
- Revert to Clients within 1 business day
- Work hand-in-hand with Operations Team in India to ensure proactive and prompt follow-up on client issues
5. Miscellaneous (15% of your time)
- Participate in team and company meetings.
- Support in ad-hoc reporting tasks
Related Job Searches:
Project Coordination Executive (Operations) – Singapore
Customer Service / Communications