MediaWorkz was founded in 2018 and consists of a team of creative professionals that fulfills companies’ creative digital needs. From telling stories through unique angles on social media to engaging audiences by creating interactive websites and campaigns, our biggest objective is to drive meaningful campaigns to impact audiences.
Our ultimate goal is to help companies crossover to China and attain their pot of gold in the vast China market.
MediaWorkz website URL: https://mediaworkz.com.sg/
This role will be responsible for contributing to the team by implementing and coordinating digital marketing activities for the organisation. The incumbent will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all digital marketing campaigns in order to drive digital awareness and inbound leads across a global spectrum of communication service providers.
- Ensure search engine optimisation for websites; optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Track, analyse and report campaign performance using Google Analytics.
- Develop media plans and be in charged with community upkeep of social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Define, measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess performance against KPI and ROI goals.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO position for target keywords.
- Research and analyse competitor's advertising links.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results on executed campaigns.
- Monitor and run SEO/SEM keyword performance daily.
- Clearly and concisely present actionable insights from data to support the organisation’s campaigns and promotions.
- Liaise with media agencies to implement and continuously optimise paid digital media to support brand, drive traffic and engage audience.
- Assist and execute any works as assigned and deemed necessary.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or any related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience in digital marketing including SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Adwords and Keyword Analysis for driving campaigns and ensuring successful roll-out.
- Demonstrate knowledge and competencies in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and Google Keyword Planner.
- Possess a flair for copy-writing and copy-editing.
- Proficient in editing software to develop content, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, etc.
- Familiar with Content Management Systems such as WordPress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Fluent in English and Chinese to prepare/proofread web content and coordinate with Mandarin speaking associates.
- Analytical, meticulous, creative, independent and self-motivated.