- Banff Cyber Technologies
- DevOps Associate Engineer
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Apr 2018
79 Ayer Rajah Crescent
#01-03, JTC LaunchPad
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
We @ Banff Cyber Technologies
We are a cyber security product start-up company, that has demonstrated its ability to create innovative solutions in the area of web, logs and cloud security. Our flagship product, WebOrion, uses our own patent pending technologies to provide our clients with a unique set of counter measures against web hackings including defacements, ransomware, DDOS, Blackhat SEOs, etc.
We are poised for the next phase of growth, in preparation to secure Series A funding. This is the perfect time to join us !
- Job Description
We are seeking someone who loves DevOps to join our team in enhancing and supporting our WebOrion security service that is used by many organizations globally to deal with cyber threats. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about technologies, loves challenges and wants to be part of a team that builds a unique product that helps people globally.
- You will be part of a DevOps team to enhance and support our WebOrion security suite to protect websites against defacements and web penetrations.
- You will be involved in delivering projects with Enterprise organisations.
- You will be involved in the hardening process to ensure our system is resilient.
- You will be part of a team that has a fun and friendly start-up culture.
- Current 2nd or 3rd Year Polytechnic Student in Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Cybesecurity or equivalent
- Meticulous and self-initiating in fulfilling assignments
- Preference will be given to students who can do at least 3 months’ internship or more
- Based in Singapore