Driven by 4 R&D centres and with over 30 years of design experience , Aztech offers original equipment manufacturing (OEM), original design manufacturing (ODM), joint develop manufacturing (JDM) and electronics manufacturing services (EMS) to many major clients worldwide. With complete design and manufacturing services, Aztech cover a wide range of industries including communications and consumer electronics, LED lighting, automotive, healthcare as well as industrial clientele. Aztech provides seamless and value added service at every stage of the process, delivering value beyond expectations.
Join us, and discover how being a part of shaping the future of the electronics design and manufacturing industry can drive your career journey in rewarding directions!
Students will work closely with our R&D team to acquire the fundamentals of product development, evaluation, testing, trouble-shooting and documenting of hardware components for Aztech Electronics products.
- Participate in electrical engineering research projects (e.g. EV charger development) that comprises of data collection/analysis, optimization, prototype development, report preparation and project administration.
- Conduct project evaluation and analyse the scaling up of the products after adjustments.
- Carry out internal testing and audit testing of the EV charger as per the required standard
- Good understanding of electrical engineering and power management.
- Independent, able to work in a fast-paced environment
Kindly state your internship availability in your CV.