- AYP HRS (AYP Group)
- Programmer [Quality Assurance (QA)]
- Date Listed
- 12 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Raffles Place / Cityhall
- Allowance /
- $650 - 950 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- Human Resources
- Company Profile
Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
The AYP cause is ‘Imagineering the Future’ which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) to HR Consultancy and HR Outsourcing Solutions.
We provide a one stop HR services which includes Recruitment, HR services, payroll services and HR software. AYP group is also present in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia and Hong Kong.
- Job Description
You will be mainly engaged in testing activity throughout the product development process. At the same time you will also have the opportunity to work and discuss with project lead, developers and designer. You will be responsible for developing and performing tests on our products. On top of that, you’ll also receive mentoring in a variety of web development languages, software quality assurance methodologies, software test automation and project management tools. This QA internship offers the skills and experience required to proceed further in IT industry. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to- end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Assist in developing detailed, comprehensive, well-structured test plans/cases and review test result to determine system's functionality.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Prepare technical documentation, review, and reports as needed.
- Manage and track to ensure proper closure of defects detected during testing
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and project lead) to identify system requirements
- Develop product features using front-end and back-end technology
***Interested candidates please click send in your updated resume to
Kindly include the following:
• Last Drawn
• Expected Salary
• Recent Photo
• Reason for leaving