Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
“Leading the Future of Work” is something that means more to us than just a vision written down on paper. We aim to not follow, but be trailblazers in the Human Resources industry. Constantly finding new solutions to the pain-points faced by our clients.
We want our range of comprehensive, complete HR Solutions to stand out from the rest, and be trendsetters in our own right. Providing for any and all of our clients’ needs is what we do best, and we aim to guide them through any and all uncertainties that may take place, no matter the weather.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs - our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that values friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
- Career Opportunities
- Great Culture
Expand channel by developing new accounts.Working with clients to achieve the Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly sales target.
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- Cultivate and maintain solid, long-term relationships with clients.
- Iidentifies business opportunities by researching and analyzing the different industries.
- Create interests in clients by connecting their business needs with AYP products and services.
- Reach or exceed the assigned sales target
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- 2-3 year experiences in similar business field is preferred.
- Good at written and verbal skills in English
- Outgoing and have positive mindset.
- Highly self-discipline, self-driven and results-oriented.
- Proactive in learning and attending to clients.
- Confident and able to communicate effectively.
Please send in your full resume in English Language, we regret to inform only shortlisted candidates are notified.