Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
“Leading the Future of Work” is something that means more to us than just a vision written down on paper. We aim to not follow, but be trailblazers in the Human Resources industry. Constantly finding new solutions to the pain-points faced by our clients.
We want our range of comprehensive, complete HR Solutions to stand out from the rest, and be trendsetters in our own right. Providing for any and all of our clients’ needs is what we do best, and we aim to guide them through any and all uncertainties that may take place, no matter the weather.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs - our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that values friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
As a Sales Director, you will be responsible for business performance in the South East Asia (SEA) region, leading a team of Sales Team Lead and Sales executives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, as well as cross-selling AYP HR product and services.
You will work directly under the Managing Director and oversee the sales force, evaluate the sales force, and build your Sales Team.
- Develop and execute plans to build a scalable pipeline in the ASEAN market
- Grow the assigned regions as per given sales and profitability
- Consistently manage the sales to achieve corporate assigned objectives
- Cultivate new, develop and manage clients relationships
- Identify new markets to expand and increase business opportunities
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized companies
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Build your Sales Team and be involved in the recruitment, selection and hiring, including their onboarding, training, and management.
- Support the team of Sales Team Lead and Sales executives in all aspects of the sales process and keep their team members accountable to KPIs that drive the business
- Minimum 6 years of sales business-to-business experience, with 3 years of sales management experience
- Must be from a high-growth SaaS/HRIS/Cloud industry background
- Sales senior managers who are confident to move towards their next stage of their career path with the drive and passion are welcome to apply
- A strong track record in delivering profitable growth to the organization
- The ability to demonstrate responsibility of strategically positioning this region to align with the goals and direction of management
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities is a bonus
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Ability to negotiate and creatively problem solve;
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal
- Willing to travel to SEA countries if necessary (once the covid-19 situation subsides)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.