Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
“Leading the Future of Work” is something that means more to us than just a vision written down on paper. We aim to not follow, but be trailblazers in the Human Resources industry. Constantly finding new solutions to the pain-points faced by our clients.
We want our range of comprehensive, complete HR Solutions to stand out from the rest, and be trendsetters in our own right. Providing for any and all of our clients’ needs is what we do best, and we aim to guide them through any and all uncertainties that may take place, no matter the weather.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs - our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that values friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholder groups to develop a prioritized and aligned product roadmap that balances near-term needs of the customer base with long term strategic development initiatives
- Partner with sales, customer success, support, and product marketing teams to define business requirements, product design, deployment and adoption plans
- Work with engineering leads to manage the product development lifecycle with our engineering team
- Work directly with an agile engineering team to manage sprints, lead storytime, develop features and produce releases
- Act as subject matter expert and advise various internal, partner, and customer teams on the needs and requirements of the target markets
- Work with Marketing to articulate value proposition of AYP’s Juztalent offering, and to develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, coordinating across all departments
- Collaborate with the sales and go-to-market teams to drive the field and customer engagement plans, including early adopter programs
- Provide product expertise in competitive sales cycles, marketing events, social media, thought leadership and other outbound activities as required
- Establish strong relationships with Engineering, operations, Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Finance and other partner teams
Candidate must possess/be:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 1-4 years of experience in SaaS/Cloud Solutions background
- Have a keen interest in SaaS product management
- Balance of business and technical understanding of software, systems and Cloud products
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze input from multiple sources (customers, sales, engineering, competitors, marketing and management)
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to listen carefully and to communicate effectively within a diverse environment
- Resourceful, results-oriented in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and proven team player
- Bias for execution and action
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.