Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind. The AYP cause is ‘Imagineering the Future’ which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) to HR Consultancy and HR Outsourcing Solutions.
In 2015, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2015 for Leading HR Practices in Management Consultancy Services Provider, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In 2016, AYP Group has been awarded, The Singapore HR Awards 2016 for Leading E-HR, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs of up to 95% of our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that value friendly colleagues and stress-free environment, come and join us!
- Coordinate between AYP Singapore HQ, overseas branches, and other law firms concerning legal matters including but not limited to compliance and cross-border issues.
- Provide legal advice, conduct legal research and analysis for various areas including employment law, intellectual property law, conflict of law, and company law.
- Draft and review commercial contracts which include license agreements, services agreements, and joint ventures.
- Assist in managing corporate secretarial affairs of AYP Group include incorporating and restructuring business initiatives.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Pursuing a law degree at an accredited law school
- Prior contract drafting experience (preferred but not required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and professionalism
- Dependable, timeliness, and able to work as an individual and as a group
- High understanding of legal and business issues
- Able to communicate effectively and work well with other departments