AxiomSL is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. We offer a complete line of software tools in the risk management, compliance, and financial control areas.
Our technology combines object-oriented programming, relational database technology, graphical user interfaces, and sophisticated financial models. Axiom Software Laboratories is headquartered in New York with regional offices across the world. Our clients include most of Tier 1 international financial institutions.
We are looking for outstanding candidates who wish to work in a challenging and fast-paced organization to join our growing team of staff.
- Assisting PMO manager with tracking adherence to project management processes, standards, and governance
- Assisting PMO manager by preparing regular project updates/dashboards to track and monitor project deliverables
- Assist on other ad hoc internal projects and business initiatives in PMO capacity as needed
- Ensuring project plans are maintained & deliverables tracked against time
- Willingness to learn new collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, etc.
- Openness to build a good rapport with cross-functional teams to perform requisite functions (listed above) efficiently
- Adapt at logical and analytical reasoning
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the importance of detail and organization
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor degree program or advanced degree program
- Junior or Senior-level students with a 3.0 GPA status or above preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrate the following characteristics: driven, compassionate, and curious
- Availability to work 40 hours a week
- Able to work for at least 3 months