AxiomSL is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. We offer a complete line of software tools in the risk management, compliance and financial control areas.
Our technology combines object-oriented programming, relational database technology, graphical user interfaces and sophisticated financial models. Axiom Software Laboratories is headquartered in New York with regional offices across the world. Our clients include most of Tier 1 international financial institutions.
- Assist in requirements gathering and business analysis in regulatory reporting area
- Translate business requirements into Functional Specifications, ensuring that developers and testers have a precise understanding of what is to be built and delivered
- The BA contributes to test strategy, test plans, expected results (including reference models) and test coordination.
- Keen to understand and gather knowledge base of local regulatory regulations across the APAC region
- Assist in providing updated information on regulatory changes.
- Keen to learn regulatory reporting matters such as interpretations, training, and implementations of new regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with respective teams of regulatory reporting solutions
- Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance & Banking, or IT or equivalent.
- Flexible start, for at least 3 months.
- Knowledge of financial instruments and products from a banking and accounting perspective will be a plus
- Fluency in any major Asian language advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Strong literacy skills, with the ability to bring across complex concepts in simple language.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility to adapt to new and ever-changing situations and environments
- Responsible, methodical and organized
- Self-learner and independent
- Result oriented
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills