AxiomSL is a global leader in risk-data management and regulatory-reporting solutions. We have an exciting opening for enthusiastic and talented developers with extensive skills in the use of “R” and “ Python”. You would ideally come from an “Agile” development background. Working in a dynamic and technically challenging environment you will part of a market leading Capital and liquidity risk development programme. Ability to think out side the box and challenge the established norms is what would be expected from our development teams. Training can be given where required in certain aspects of the overall project.
AxiomSL’s collaborative platform is known for its robustness, adaptability, transparency and state-of-the-art data-lineage module. The platform seamlessly integrates clients’ source data from disparate systems and multiple locations without constraint. Its enterprise-wide approach enables clients to reduce implementation costs, accelerate time to market, deliver trusted information and defend audits.
AxiomSL’s cutting-edge platform, technical and regulatory expertise and outstanding service have been recognized by many industry leaders and observers, including the Waters Technology Rankings, RegTech Awards, American Financial Technology Awards, The Asian Banker Award and Chartis RiskTech100® rankings.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
RESPONSIBILITIES including the following, but not limited to:
- Design and develop capital and liquidity risk solutions on AxiomSL ControllerView framework.
- Work with product managers and business analysts to capture technical requirements and develop a technically advanced solution.
- To ensure the development and delivery of good quality solutions.
- Mentor and offer advice to other team members by way of code reviews
- Write design documents, technical specifications and technical product documentation.
- Ensure conformance to our development processes which would include and reuse of shared enterprise assets where possible.
- Provide product support, fixes and updates to the product.
- This role will be based in Singapore but will be required to work closely with the global risk team in London.
- Strong knowledge of programming languages such as R and Python.
- Experience with any major relational database (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase).
- Familiarity with Agile development process.
- At least 3-4 Years of experience in developing technical solutions , for Financial institutions would be a definite advantage.
- Familiarity with liquidity and capital risk concepts, such as Basel 3 and 4, LCR, NSFR or FRTB in the APAC region.
- Experience on AxiomSL ControllerView platform is an advantage.
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Interest in technology highly valued.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management.
- Strong innovation skills based on creativity and original thinking.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience with interfacing with teams (development, business analysis) located in other regions.
- Flexibility to adapt to new and ever-changing situations and environments.
- Self-motivated with a high sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and adaptability.