- AXA Singapore
- Financial Planner (Internship)
- Date Listed
- 18 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start - Flexible End
- Allowance /
- $400 - 800 monthly
- Banking / Finance
- Company Profile
AXA, an industry leading financial services firm, is currently seeking talented individuals to join their salesforce as Financial Planner. AXA offers two compensation packages, a base salary model and a full commission model, both include the same competitive benefit package.
- Job Description
The Financial Planner Internship can come from various professional background. The ideal candidate that we are looking for is an entrepreneur at heart with a desire to help others with great communication and relationship building skills. We look forward for those that is keen to join us full time after the internship.
As a Financial Planner, you will help individual clients, families and businesses in their communities’ plan for their financial future, including but not limited to:
- Health, disability, and long-term care insurance
- Retirement and Education Planning
- Investment Management
- Life insurance
Applicants will acquire the following skills through this internship:
- have basic knowledge in sales and marketing
- know where to seek new clients in Singapore
- have a deep understanding of Singapore's financial market
- intend to look towards working full time in singapore
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.