AXA is a French multinational insurance firm headquartered in the 8th arrondissement of Paris that engages in global insurance, investment management, and other financial services.
For the 10th consecutive year, we are number one. Interbrand has once again ranked AXA as the #1 Global Insurance Brand. It’s a great achievement for our AXA colleagues all across the world, in line with our commitment to being closer to customers’ lives.
- Gain experience working in a professional environment
- Learn how to strategize/problem-solve in a team environment to help clients achieve financial goals
- Experience what it is to play a critical role in promoting client loyalty and a world-class client experience
- Develop relationships with potential mentors, who are award winning leaders in the wealth management field
A Junior Wealth Manager supports the private client group by shadowing the team and assisting with client service requests and special projects. This individual must have strong critical-thinking skills and work well individually as well as part of a team. A qualified candidate is a clear communicator, is detail-oriented, has a high degree of follow-through, handles multiple tasks efficiently, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment where each day is different. One will be exposed to a variety of financial topics including but not limited to, cash flow analysis, retirement planning, insurance and risk management, and education planning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the firm’s most experienced Financial Advisors
- Shadows Financial Planning Associates and Financial Planning Associate Manager
- Interacts with other team members and departments to provide excellent client service
- Completes client and advisor requests and any special projects as assigned by manager
- Helps to schedule client meetings and prepare meeting presentations
- Planning and executing overseas campaign and various incentives