- AXA - Honeybees
- Financial Management Internship
- Date Listed
- 15 May 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
- Location Name
Shenton Way, AXA Tower, Singapore
- 8 Shenton Way, Singapore 068811
- Allowance /
- $1,500 monthly
- Banking / Finance
- Company Profile
Part of the leading Global Insurer AXA Insurance, Honeybees is actively sourcing for a team of Wealth Planning Managers to join them to help their consumer realize their dreams and ambitions.
Honeybees provide a comprehensive range of financial instruments to value add to people of all walks of lives, including of life, health, general insurance, and investment products. This will definitely be able to help their consumers from all wards to achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Job Description
- Gain experience working in a professional environment
- Learn how to strategize/problem-solve in a team environment to help clients achieve financial goals
- Experience what it is to play a critical role in promoting client loyalty and a world-class client experience
- Develop relationships with potential mentors, who are award winning leaders in the wealth management field
A Wealth Management Intern supports the private client group by shadowing the team and assisting with client service requests and special projects. This individual must have strong critical-thinking skills and work well individually as well as part of a team. A qualified candidate is a clear communicator, is detail-oriented, has a high degree of follow-through, handles multiple tasks efficiently, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment where each day is different. One will be exposed to a variety of financial topics including but not limited to, cash flow analysis, retirement planning, insurance and risk management, and education planning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the firm’s most experienced Financial Advisors
- Shadows Financial Planning Associates and Financial Planning Associate Manager
- Interacts with other team members and departments to provide excellent client service
- Completes client and advisor requests and any special projects as assigned by manager
- Helps to schedule client meetings and prepare meeting presentations
- Planning and executing overseas campaign and various incentives
1) Age 21yo & Above
2) Local diploma or A lvl's and above
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.