AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. AVPN’s mission is to catalyse the movement toward a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
AVPN Capital Mobilisation acts as a bridge between capital providers and social purpose organisations, SPOs (both non-profits and for-profits). We facilitate connections between AVPN members seeking to deploy financial, human and intellectual capital and for-profits/not-for-profits seeking such support, as well as like-minded members interested in deploying capital to the same impact space.
One of the key programmes that the team works on is the Deal Share Platform, a member-only platform designed to help members collaborate and co-invest in projects with SPOs. Members can endorse SPOs they support to increase these SPOs visibility amongst other capital providers in our network, whilst identifying investable SPOs endorsed by other members to build their pipeline.
AVPN is seeking a Capital Mobilisation Associate to assist in managing the Deal Share Platform submission process, maintaining deal page updates and overall data management for the Capital Mobilisation team.
You will be working with the team in Singapore, as well as our colleagues in their respective markets to grow the pipeline of deals featured on the platform. Through this work, you will gain an overview of the fast-growing social investment sector in Asia, and learn about the impactful work of solution providers on the ground. This can be a remote position and will report directly to the Capital Mobilisation Director.
- Coordinate with stakeholders (primarily SPOs and AVPN members) to process new Deal Share submissions or refresh of existing deal information
- Maintain communications with these stakeholders on deal related information
- Update the deal pages on the website to ensure deals on the Deal Share Platform are kept relevant
- Build and maintain database to track and analyse engagement, as well as reporting use
- Extract key data for sharing with programme partners
- Monitoring organisational status to ensure that information remains accurate
- Shortlist and recommend SPOs from the database for relevant resources presented by our members
- Conduct basic landscape research of the latest happenings of social investment activities
- Ideal candidates must be able to distil and synthesize key information to process deal information. It will be useful to go through the platform’s FAQ and the questions asked for the submission form before you apply.
- Have an eye for details, and provide structure to the deal processing work.
- Expert user in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets, and familiar with Salesforce.
- Good in copywriting and communications.
- Demonstrate competency in time management and prioritising within multiple projects.
- Have a passion for driving social change and tackling challenges in the social sector ecosystem so that you will be excited about the many impact solutions that you process on a daily basis!
- Minimum 2 years work experience, in relevant project and/or data management