About the company:
Aunty is a babysitting app in Singapore that connects parents to pre-vetted babysitters. Designed for busy parents, bookings can be made for the same day to 3 months in advance. Parents can search, interview and book within minutes!
Here at Aunty, we are on a mission to make it easy to connect you to your village. We strongly believe that parents need a break occasionally because it is challenging to give your 100% attention when we are running on empty. Well-rested parents will be able to raise happy and thriving children.
We are looking for someone that is excited to join our team and the journey we are on!
About the job:
The Software Developer Intern will collaborate with the team to design, build and extend the platform and its features.
What you will be doing:
- Improve product quality and efficiency through technical means such as tool platform development, automated testing and performance testing
- Turn user feedback into customer solutions in order to enhance app performance and efficiency
- Analyze product adoption and user behaviour; identify and propose improvement for product optimization and iterations.
- Ensuring all operations are carried out in a smooth and appropriate way
- Optimize features of existing test frameworks
- Collaborate with QA by maintaining testing framework to improve testing processes and infrastructure
- Other ad-hoc tasks, if required