- Asian Sealand Offshore & Marine Pte Ltd
- Project Engineer
- Date Listed
- 02 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
8 Boonlay Way #08-14
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Marine and Offshore Engineering
- Company Profile
Asian Sealand Offshore & Marine Pte Ltd (ASOM) have been providing innovative solutions to the offshore and marine industry for many years with a priority focus on safety and quality services and having worked closely with its customers in the Asia-Pacific region. The company has been formed to capitalize on its reputation and management experience, and build on an impressive track record.
ASOM's mission is to help customers reduce the cost of asset ownership. They have been focused on this endgame as individuals for some time and they plan to enhance the service under the ASOM banner.
- Job Description
- Assist the project manager to plan and prioritise the works sequence and methodology according to contractual requirement and site condition.
- Liaise and coordinate with allocated resources of manpower, material and equipment to project team for meeting the targets according to contractual requirement.
- Any other associated tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time by the organization.
- Able to commit min. 3 months
- Proactive, responsible and positive attitude and leadership.
- Good analytical, communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to work under stressful challenges.
- Physically fit and energetic.