As the nation’s only commercial brewery and a member of the HEINEKEN Group, Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore is the proud brewer of the world acclaimed Tiger Beer, Heineken, Guinness etc.
Here, we produce high quality beers, build award-winning brands, and have a strong passion to surprise and engage its consumers.
APB Singapore also believes in sustainability as a driver for business success, and as a positive force for change. Its sustainability strategy, Brewing Pride for a Better Singapore, is firmly embedded in its business strategy to build a zero waste brewery.
You may visit our site via this link to find out more; https://www.apbsingapore.com.sg/
- Monitors the effectiveness of the internal controls operated by Management through performing periodic testing.
- Evaluates the risk impact of the control deficiencies identified. Discuss and agrees with Management on the appropriate remediating actions and timelines.
- Tracks and monitors the progress of remediating activities. Identifies opportunities for control improvements.
- Supports and facilitates the Local Management in performing self-assessment and reports the results to Global P&CI on time in full.
- Assists in ICFR deliverables reporting to Global P&CI.