Ashley Low Photography is an award winning Family Photography Studio which specialises in Newborn and Baby Photography. Since 2011, we have photographed more than 1800 children of all ages. The Photographer and Founder of the studio, Ashley Low was also awarded the title of "Master Photographer" by Masters Photography Association in UK. Our studio has been named as "One of the best family photographers in Singapore" and "One of the Newborn Photographers in Singapore you can trust." by various publications.
Our vision is to be the leading Family Photography studio in Asia. Our mission is to "Grow. With You." We want to grow with our customers in their family journey from pregnancy to 1 or 2 children or more. And we want to grow internally, with regards to skills, service and everything we do.
Our studio is usually surrounded with loads of children, babies and fun and laughter.
We are looking for an intern who would like to grow and learn with us.
You do not need to be an expert videographer. We do need you to possess creative thinking, ideas, and ability to conceptualise videos and be competent with simple video recording (with decent knowledge about lighting, angles, etc), editing videos.
- Help to document the kind of videos we want to achieve, film and edit the videos, which will be posted on our social media pages and website.
- Help to brainstorm ideas on the execution of the video
- Try to learn more about our business and suggest ideas what we may feature in the videos required.
What you get to learn and enjoy:
- Working with a team that believes in growing together
- Working with a variety of video content (as we have a few purposes in mind)
- Not get to do as told, but get to participate in brainstorming of ideas to execution, from start to finish.
- Learning the importance of branding in videography.