Anywhr is a personalised trip curator, where travellers discover their destinations only at the airport. We arrange all flights and accommodation, and leave the exploration and discovery of your destination up to you.
A diverse team in a young company, we have a shared distaste in micro managing. That means each person is responsible for their own role and learning, working hard together as a team while remaining self-motivated. We do not hire just to fill a spot, but to have a very crucial role in the company.
- Tracking of events and website traffic using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Perform ELT on Google Cloud Platform’s BigQuery
- Analysis of conversion funnel and track users’ behaviour on site
- Review and update data from multiple sources and implement data control and tracking
- Data visualization on relevant platforms such as Google Data Studio or Tableau
- Deployment of data from production database and work with technical team to optimize process
- Analytical background preferred; e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Economics degree undergraduate
- Working knowledge of SQL required
- Prior experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager preferred
- Independent and eager learner, critical-minded and self-motivated
- Works hard, plays harder 🙂