We are a leading financial services group with over 10 years of experience in providing financial solutions to our valued clients. We seek to educate by providing quality financial advice to meet people’s protection and security needs. As we are currently expanding our team of highly motivated and vibrant achievers, we are seeking candidates of similar attitudes, goals and calibre to join our team.
In our expansion programme, the selection and development of outstanding talent is of utmost importance to our leaders. Hence, our focus on selecting outstanding talent is crucial to our organisation’s growth and development. The organization looks for people who possess the drive to succeed and self-motivation to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The selected candidate will profit from an attractive remuneration package, extensive training in their leadership and soft skills, and gain valuable experience for career growth.
- Specialise in corporate insurance liaising
- Acquire and grow our company client base
- Assist with drafting and submission of proposals
- Coordinate submission of claims from clients
- Conduct account review with the HR of corporate clients
- Contact potential corporate clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up business meetings
- Minimum academic qualifications of a full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Determined and driven for success
- Forward looking
- Basic salary on top of commission
- Travel opportunities
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.