Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group. Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is the Allianz Group's dedicated carrier for corporate and specialty insurance business.
We are looking for an individual with good numerical sense to support our AGCS Singapore International Health team in claims data handling.
- Registering of scanned claims received by the Claims Department from Dublin to Singapore
- Enter incoming claims to optimize claims adjudication and ensure departmental Service Level Agreements are achieved
- Book aggregate numbers in Singapore Claims system
- Support Claims Analyst on basic claims queries
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (proficiency in Vlookup is must and Macro knowledge preferred)
- Attention to detail & have the ability to multi-task
- Prior internship experience with a MNC preferred
- Prior knowledge on international health insurance is a plus
- Undergraduates who would like to have a first-hand experience in the international health insurance field are welcome to apply
Related Job Searches:
Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE Singapore Branch