Looking for something creative, challenging & fun and have always wanted to pick up some photography skills? Well, you've come to the right place! - We at Alinea Collective are currently looking for passionate individuals to expand our very small team. Being in this food photography industry, you'll not only get to meet different clients from different restaurants but also try out different foods of various cuisines! This job is for those who are creative, bold, and always wants to challenge themselves.
If this is something that you are interested in, send in your resume/ CV/ portfolio works or why you think you are fit for this job. Slots are limited, so do send in quick. Good luck! 🙂
Alinea Collective is a creative food photography & styling production house based in Singapore. We have been in the F&B scene for about 5 years now. We’ve worked alongside creative directors, art directors, producers and agencies in assisting giant F&B chains, restaurants, F&B household brands and new F&B startups in creating powerful food visuals.
At Alinea Collective, we’re never satisfied with being stagnant - the people behind Alinea Collective are known to constantly push visual boundaries and challenge creative concepts.
Some of the clients that we have worked with includes Singapore Airlines, Pizza Hut, Din Tai Fung, Bee Cheng Hiang, TungLok Group, Sofitel Singapore, NTUC Fairprice, Habitat by Honestbee, DBS Bank, and many others. We invite you to come and work alongside our team and be awed by the endless possibilities behind creative food photography.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Managing the company's social media platforms
- Assist in moodboard and provide creative input
- Content planning & creation for company’s social media platforms
- Research and development/ media planning on social platforms
- On-site assistance during photography shoots
- Maintaining of company's website
- Assist with pre-production liaising and sourcing of props
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Great interest towards food and all things food-related
- A team player & able to work independently
- Good command in English & copywriting
- Strong communication skills
- Have a passion for social media platforms
- Proficient in programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Premiere Pro is a bonus
- Singaporean, 18 and above