Align Group is the trusted HR business consultancy and partner to growing enterprises. We help to hire, reward, motivate, and develop their people. We serve as their extended HR department to position them for business growth. As a company, Align Group has been awarded numerous accolades, including the Fastest Growing Company for 2020 and 2021.
You will support assigned clients in all HR-related functions and activities covering recruitment, training and development, performance management and employee engagement. Your responsibilities include:
- Support assigned clients to provide quality deliverables and to provide a seamless client experience
- Help out the HR team in the recruitment of staff (job advertisement posting, screening of job applicants, arranging of job interviews, job offers, preparation of employment contracts, etc)
- Be a part of performance appraisal exercises
- Support the team in annual salary reviews and performance bonus determination
- Administer employee engagement survey
- Help review clients’ HR policies and practices, ensuring they are in compliance with the employment regulation
- Work with the managers to identify the learning & development needs of employees and plan training programs to fulfil the identified needs
Our Ideal Candidate
- Loves learning
- Detailed and meticulous
- Work effectively in team and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Good planning and organization skill
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.