Alexis Interior Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based interior design firm, providing a wide variety of services. From space planning, interior designing, construction and renovation, to project management and site coordination, The team works to meet clients’ needs to the best of our abilities. The firm also handles projects of different scales and types, inclusive of but not limited to commercial and residential units, and even restaurants, schools and offices.
If you are looking to revamp your old HDB flats or planning to start and office or business on your own and require interior related assistance, do not hesitate to contact us to find out more. Thankyou.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, designing, and implementing projects within the timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to clients and project team members.
• Good career growth and personal development
• Competitive salary and work-benefit package
• Energetic work culture Responsibilities (Learning And Applying)
• Produce CAD drawings for renovation/construction
• Documentation and detailing
• Assisting Designers in feasibility studies of design details
• Familiarising with floorplans, interior design layouts, drawing standards and drawing details
• Manage project schedule to ensure timely completion of the project and all client's requirements are met
• Prepare minutes of meeting for a site meeting with a client, designer, and contractors
• Attend technical and site meetings to resolve design issues and site problems
• Interpret plans and drawings
• Gain experience from site visits and learning coordination works at the site with clients, consultants, and subcontractors
• Understanding the requirements to ensure the project is handed over with functional and aesthetic satisfaction and minimal/no defect (Quality management)
• Understanding and practicing safety in sites
• Learning people management, to prevent conflicts due to design, timeline, or cost
• Monitor and coordinate with contractors and vendors on site
• Manage project progress and monitor status on-site and prepare a progress report
• At least Diploma and above in any field
• Preferably specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent or related field
• Language(s): English
• Skill(s): Knowledge with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
• No prior experience needed
• Good working and positive attitude, meticulous, good team player and able to meet tight deadlines
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.