Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
- Manage external vendor in maintaining the IT infrastructure and software in the company, including server, firewall, switches, personal computers, and any other IT equipment.
- Administration, support, and configuration of Office 365 for new and existing users
- Maintenance of SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, items, permissions, and access etc.)
- Design, build, support and enhance internal facing web publishing platforms.
- Address any issues related to ICT security, performance, and applications availability.
- Analyse operation processes to identify and implement any opportunities for automation, including Robotic Process Automation (RPA) system.
- Conduct applications training for internal stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in relevant field with Diploma/Degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System or relevant field.
Skill set required:
- Working experience in IT infrastructure and equipment
- Working experience in the administrationof Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Exchange Online
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office products
- Microsoft Power Platform experience is a plus
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified