Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
- To Support, troubleshoot and maintain automation machine in Field/Site.
- To Setup and debug automation machine in factory.
- To support commissioning and decommissioning on automation machine.
- To provide training to customer for automation machine at site.
- To assemble Mechanical modules, reference from CAD model.
- To troubleshoot errors in design on First Article machine.
- To design and conduct experiments (DOE).
- To generate service report post service support.
- To be deployed in Singapore & different countries for service support.
- To support other ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1 to 2 years of working experience in related field.
Person Skills - Job Specifications:
- Meticulous, Adaptable to a fast-paced ennvironment etc.
- Able to complete task with little or no supervision.
- Positive attitude.
- Motivated Team Player.