Founded in Singapore in 2004, Akribis Systems is a motion control company that provides high precision direct drive motors. We construct products for a range of industries including renewable energy, semiconductor, communication, biomedical, robotics or any industry that requires precise motion.
We produce direct drive motors with a high force density and patented coil design that decreases cogging. Our linear and rotary motors also are available with stages that we manufacture ourselves so you can smoothly integrate the motor into your design.
More than simply a manufacturer, we are also innovators. Our deep knowledge of engineering and dedication to the work has resulted in 44 patents, and our research and development into the field of magnetics will only continue to grow our business. Our engineers are able to custom design motors and stages to your specific requirements with you as a co-developer.
Today, we have two production factories and numerous sales and support offices across the globe. At Akribis Systems, precision matters.
- Application support for motion control, machine vision, signal and control devices
- Evaluate and recommend product / solutions for new applications according to customer’s specification
- Understand and help to resolve application issues encountered in projects and by customer
- Provide training to customer
- Perform DOE for risk mitigation and feasibility studies
- Check documents and to ensure the accuracy of Bill of Material
- Review and guides the development of product manual and application notes for new products/applications
- Overseas travel is required with short notice period.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Knowledge in programming is an added advantage
Person Skills – Job Specifications:
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
- Possess positive attitude to solve issues at root cause level
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner.
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified