Apex@Henderson, 201 Henderson Rd, #02-09 (The Carrot Patch), Singapore 159545
AIQ is the seamless merger of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Intelligence Quotient (IQ). The company aims to transform the way offline content is being consumed by bridging O2O (offline to online) media properties with its latest cutting-edge Carrot Visual Technology where various platforms and channels can be integrated, allowing seamless interaction between consumers and online & offline content. This technology empowers consumers with the ability to interact with their favourite brand’s products, anywhere, any time of the day.
At AIQ, we redefine the way brands engage with customers because we can.
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team,
· Create wireframes user flows process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
· Conceptualize original website and app design ideas
· Iterate web/app design functionalities to ensure a great and intuitive user experience
· Able to design visual, motion, tactile interaction flows that function logically to match the established requirements
· Knowledge of design processes UI patterns, Human-Computer Interaction principles & best practices
· Able to execute print design as well as web design is a plus
· Well-developed in verbal and written communication skills
· Good knowledge in design tools, "Eg.Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD, indesign, Invision etc”