AIQ PTE. LTD. | Apex@Henderson, 201 Henderson Rd, #02-09 (The Carrot Patch), Singapore 159545
AIQ is the seamless merger of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Intelligence Quotient (IQ). The company aims to transform the way offline content is being consumed by bridging O2O (offline to online) media properties with its latest cutting-edge Carrot Visual Technology where various platforms and channels can be integrated, allowing seamless interaction between consumers and online & offline content. This technology empowers consumers with the ability to interact with their favourite brand’s products, anywhere, any time of the day.
At AIQ, we redefine the way brands engage with customers because we can.
We are looking for a self-starter associate / ambassador who will manage our community experience and workspace. This person will be responsible for workplace experience through outstanding hospitality, and extraordinary community, daily operations and events management.
First Impressions / Point of Contact
- Creating a welcoming environment
- Front desk and receptionist duties during business operating hours, including answering phone calls, managing inquires, guest check-ins, walk-ins and tours, sending confirmation emails.
Community and Membership Management
- Manage member onboarding and offboarding (exit) process, including key card access requests and activation, preparation of welcome pack, area survey and equipment loans and returns
- Relationship building with members – develop and facilitate connections with and between members through various initiatives
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience; ensure proper documentation and follow-throughs.
- Managing membership database, including profile creations, check-ins/check-outs, mail handling, membership invoicing and updates
- Manage, document and disseminate Member feedback to the appropriate channels
- Assist with room bookings and other ad-hoc membership matters
Facilities and Operations Management
- Maintain general hygiene and maintenance – ensure facilities are fully operational and running at optimum levels; consumables are fully stocked and replenished; monthly external maintenance of planters and decorations
- Main liaison / contact with building management matters, including local vendors and suppliers
- Identify and propose potential improvements to enhance overall workspace environment and experience
- Create and execute member events to drive growth and generate participation of prospects
- Assist with events marketing with Director of Marketing
- Assist with events set-up and breakdown, including ordering food and beverages