- AIQ Pte Ltd
- Accounting & Finance Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
AIQ PTE. LTD. | Apex@Henderson, 201 Henderson Rd, #02-09 (The Carrot Patch), Singapore 159545
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Others / General Work
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
AIQ is the seamless merger of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Intelligence Quotient (IQ). The company aims to transform the way offline content is being consumed by bridging O2O (offline to online) media properties with its latest cutting-edge Carrot Visual Technology where various platforms and channels can be integrated, allowing seamless interaction between consumers and online & offline content. This technology empowers consumers with the ability to interact with their favourite brand’s products, anywhere, any time of the day.
At AIQ, we redefine the way brands engage with customers because we can.
- Job Description
- Provide accounting and clerical support to finance department
- Type, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Reconcile accounts in a timely way
- Key in data for financial transactions in company’s database
- Handle full set of account
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Being meretricious in checking and keying in data.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG or email to .
Please mention your expected salary, internship period (Start & End Date) minimum for 3 months and above.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.