- Aide Technologies Pte Ltd
- IT Business Development Intern
- Date Listed
- 05 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 1 Month
60 Paya Lebar Road, 409051
- Allowance /
- $400 - 1,000 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media, Business / Management, Computing / IT / Software
- (All Inclusive / General), Information Technology
- Company Profile
AIDE Technologies is a Singapore IT firm that develops software solutions, which are customised to suit businesses needs. The company operates from two main wings: AIDE Conception and AIDE Consulting. Some areas of expertise includes Customer Relationship Management, HR Management, Web Development, Mobile App Development and Digital Solutions.
We strongly believe in the need for constant innovation in the use of IT services. The mission is to assist businesses in the current challenging world, by empowering them with innovative cutting edge solutions that puts them above the rest.
- Job Description
We are looking for an energetic and outgoing person to join our dynamic team. As a IT Business Development Intern, you will support the Sales and after Sales support to our current and prospective clients. Knowledge of programming is not needed but applicant should be interested to learn the basic concept of what entails a website, software development and mobile app. Applicants should ideally be out-going and an effective communicator who feel at ease talking with new acquaintances.
1. Lead generation - prospecting and gathering information to gather a pool of desirable leads
2. Schedule initial scope of requirement meeting with clients to discuss their needs and consolidate requirement in to an initial Feasibility and Cost proposal for clients.
3. Draft Quotation, Invoice and Sales agreement document for Aide Technologies and our clients.
4. Support marketing and publicity content creation in traditional and digital media when working with Client and Industrial partner.
5. Test all Aide Technologies products before sharing to clients. Compile snag rectification sheet and work with Aide Technologies Programmer to resolve issue and improve technical features.
Intern will be given a base pay of $400-$600 with incentives on successful project completions.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.