AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
Procurement Executive (Intern)
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Procurement Executive (Intern) is supporting in routine procurement activities.
- Assist, update the RFQ information into the database.
- Assist Procurement Engineering team in New AVL acquisition registration.
- To ensure Approved Vendor List (AVL), vendor performance is maintained, monitored
- Perform ad hoc duties as requested.
- Good team player
- MS office literate.
- Degree in Business/Marketing/Electrical Engineering, etc field study.
- Good communication & personality, Quick learner, well in project management skills
- Well converse in English, multilingual would be value added advantage.
- Computer literate, Good in Microsoft Office.