Advisors Alliance Group is currently one of the largest financial services groups in Singapore. Our establishment is made up of mostly graduates from an array of notable universities in Singapore.
Having close to 600 advisors at our disposal, we engage in industry-shaping initiatives for our group expansion outreach as well as our financial advisory services.
Our training programs coupled with our culture of excellence and abundance has ensured that many of us our new advisors become proficient at what they do within weeks of joining us and at the same time achieve top honours in the region and industry.
What you will be doing:
- To gain insight on being a self-employed and obtain entrepreneurial experience
- To understand how to market and fundamentals on financial advisory
- To research on good entrepreneur practices
- To learn the sales cycle and how to master it
- Guided by highly qualified mentors
- Supportive and friendly work culture
- Internship allowance given
What you can expect:
- Get some knowledge and develop some skill during summer holiday
- Get a peek into a working world
- Singaporean / Singapore PR
- Diploma awarded by polytechnic in Singapore or A-levels holders
- Min age requirement of 21 (MAS requirement)