About the Company
At Advanced Dental, we are committed to providing our patients with dental care catered to each of their unique needs. Since the establishment of our first clinic in 1986, we have grown to over 19 clinics across Singapore. Today, we are one of the fasting growing practices in Singapore and are proud to be able to provide a full range of treatments to meet all our patients’ dental needs within our practice.
This is made possible by a dynamic and diverse group of professionals working together, whether in our clinics or behind the scenes. We are passionate about helping our patients feel amazing about their oral health every time a bite is taken or a smiled is shared.
As we continue to grow and expand, we are looking for a Customer Service Officer to join our team. This will be a position based in Singapore.
Your duties as Customer Service Officer include but are not limited to:
Customer Relationship Management
- Manage customers’ enquiries from all channels (Call Center Hotline, E-mails, Whatsapp, Online Messages) in accordance to company’s communication policy
- Engage customers actively by identifying their needs and making relevant recommendations
- Convert enquiries into appointment bookings, followed by system entry
- Manage customers feedback/complaints in a timely manner, including investigations, service recovery, and related data entry for reporting purposes
- Tabulation and analysis of data to determine the performance of the call centre
- Attend to all patients’ enquiries (telephone and walk in) promptly and courteously
- Register patients for appointments and/ or walk in treatment
- Discharge patients (medicine dispensation, payment collection, scheduling of next appointment etc)
- Call patients for follow-up whenever required
- Submit insurance dental claims whenever required
- Record and file documents in accordance with SOP
- Collect payment
- Send, receive and track lab cases
- Ensure accurate translation of doctors’ schedule into appointment booking system
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the clinic
- Any other duties as assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, any field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 5 days work week (4 weekdays + 1 weekend)
- Must be able to commit night sessions (3 of the weekdays are till 9PM)
- IT literate (to use clinic software and email)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Individual Performance Bonus of up to 3 months is payable
- Medical and dental benefits
- Candidates who are able to start immediately will be prioritised
Refer to www.advanceddental.co for information on our clinic branches.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Related Company Review:
Type: Health Care Services & Hospitals / Healthcare