- AdBox Advertising Pte Ltd
- Graphic Designer
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
1, Yishun Industrial Street 1,
#03-04, A’Posh BizHub,
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,500 monthly
- Advertising / Media
- Company Profile
We are a fast-growing and fully-integrated local advertising agency.
Our highly-driven team of professionals believes in moving people with ideas.
If you believe that your skills will contribute to the growth of our company, we can’t wait to meet you.
Why join us?
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals in the fields of advertising.
You do not need to be drop dead gorgeous in order to impress us.
We review your work, based on your creative design, effortless writing and professional services to our well-
Roles & Responsibilities
The Graphic Designer creates visuals to communicate a particular idea, message or concept in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. He/She uses traditional forms of art or computer software to design graphic art and visual images for use in publication, print, websites, digital or electronic media. He/She employs a variety of design elements such as colour, font, shape, type, illustration, photography, animation to achieve the desired artistic effects.
- Job Description
- Conceptualise, develop and refine design solutions according to design brief.
- Design and produce applied design artwork, design illustrations and graphic documents using a range of manual and digital techniques and media.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and developments in design materials, techniques and technology.
- Make presentations on the design ideas and concepts.
- Plan and contribute to the realisation of final design product(s).
- Research information, develop and select design concepts and early ideas to meet requirements of the design brief.
- Visualise 2D graphics and 3D objects and translate into digital and/or paper media.