ACTSmarket is a social enterprise that markets products made by the handicapped and needy. Our vision is to build a global online platform where communities of social entrepreneurs, consumers, volunteers, mentors and philanthropists can congregate and use commerce to bring freedom, hope and dignity to needy communities (www.actsmarket.com).
If you like working in a fast paced environment and contribute to making the world a better place for all, then apply now to join us!
- Applicant must be a Singaporean or a PR
- An undergrad or graduate with a degree in Arts & Social Sciences or communications or creative writing from a good university recognised by the Singapore government.
- Passionate about writing since you will be spending a significant amount of time on corporate and marketing communications. Duties include writing about social impact stories, our products made by needy artisans, editing web pages, press releases, and newsletters
Assist the Executive Director (ED) to:
- Prepare business proposals and follow through with actions to facilitate the formation of strategic partnerships.
- Execute marketing and sales campaigns
- Planning and management of Social Media Channels.
- Respond to non-sales enquiries from our social media or websites.
- Assist the ED in any other assigned tasks